- The Rule of Law
- Individual Liberty
- Mutual Respect
- Tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs
We provide varied and age-appropriate opportunities through curriculum lessons, visits, visitors, celebrations, school council elections and assemblies etc. for our children to develop British values and promote:
- An understanding of how citizens can influence decision-making through the democratic process.
- An understanding that the freedom to hold other faiths and beliefs is protected in law.
- An acceptance that people having different faiths and beliefs to oneself (or having none) should be accepted and tolerated and should not be the cause of discriminatory behaviour.
- An understanding of the importance or identifying and combating discrimination
The mission statement and aims of the school clearly reflect these values, and the whole school strives to uphold them.